In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2023, 12:18 AM   #17351
pricelove777
Местный

Default Double Torment For The Cock This Clip Raised 1 Position In Cbt Category

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Double Torment For The Cock This Clip Raised 1 Position In Cbt Category
Format : mp4
File Size : 299.73 MB
Duration : 00:07:25
Resolution : 1920x1080

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-22-2023, 03:13 AM   #17352
pricelove777
Местный

Default Caged Foot Pet

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Caged Foot Pet
File Size : 575.41 MB
Duration : 00:15:10
I keep my smallest footpet locked in a cage, completely naked, so that I can use her whenever I want to. She's a very good girl and will do anything I ask in order to please me. Would you like to see what she can do? First, I've trained her to keep the soles of her feet pressed against the bars of her cage. She knows her pretty feet should always be exposed for my enjoyment. Next, she sucks and licks on her own carefully kept toes to wet them and ensure they are slick enough to please me. My little pet's favorite part of the day is when I release her from her cage, allowing her to crawl on her hands and knees over to the hard cock I have waiting for her. By now, she knows exactly what I want, displaying her collared, tiny young body for me as she strokes my cock between her small soles and perfect arches. Her footjob works my cock I drench her owned feet in my thick cum. When she's finished, she crawls back into her cage where she belongs.This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280x720 resolution. Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
pov, kenzi reeves.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-22-2023, 06:08 AM   #17353
pricelove777
Местный

Default Coco In Leather Boots And Gloves

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Coco In Leather Boots And Gloves
File Size : 175.1 MB
Duration : 00:07:35
Resolution : 1280x720
Coco is in her bedroom, dressed for fetish sex in her thigh high boots, LEATHER GLOVES and SATIN shirt. All these fabrics and textures make her so horny. She simply cannot resist touching herself with her gloved hands. She must make herself CUM in this super HOT outfit and feel her gloved fingers in her wet pussy.
glovemansion, leather thigh high boots, coco de mal, black leather skirt, gloved masturbation, gloved masturbaton, long leather gloves, gloved fingering, opera length gloves, brunette.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-22-2023, 09:03 AM   #17354
pricelove777
Местный

Default Gym Pervert

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Gym Pervert
File Size : 204.78 MB
Duration : 00:04:31
Taylor just moved to the area and is looking for a work out partner. Tom doesn't work out much but he thinks she is hot so he agrees to be her partner. Worst case scenario he will get to see her bent over in tight spandex shorts. During their first work out, Taylor is spotting for Tom and she notices him staring into her crotch. She couldn't believe he is such a pervert; she straps him to the bench and puts a dumbbell on his chest not allowing him to move. She then him to smell her sweaty sneakers. He struggles to get away from the odor of her sneakers, but she's not letting him get away with being such a jerk. She then sits on top of him and putting her sweaty socks on his face, smothering him with the scent of her stinky socks. She pulls off one sock and puts it in his mouth him to now taste it. She removes the other sock and shoves that into his mouth as well. Smothering his entire face with her sweaty bare feet he struggles and begs for her to stop. She taunts him until he admits to being a pervert. This clip is shot in High Definition and is in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution. For 1 less you can purchase and download the (HD/480p)version.
taylor skyye, taylor skye.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-22-2023, 11:59 AM   #17355
pricelove777
Местный

Default Tiny Cock Slut

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Tiny Cock Slut
File Size : 407.23 MB
Duration : 00:10:07

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-22-2023, 02:53 PM   #17356
pricelove777
Местный

Default Ballbusting with Military Precision

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Ballbusting with Military Precision
File Size : 207.88 MB
Duration : 00:08:54
At "The Slave Castle" I keep my unworthy subs for military drilling. Here they will learn all about obedience, devotion and respect. Like this creature, who deserves nothing more than a good hard KICKING in the balls. His crotch is my TARGET and I will not hold back as I SLAP, WHIP and KICK his precious balls. With MILITARY precision I will strip him off his ego and manhood.
queens of kink, black leather boots, balls destruction, mistress fetish liza, ballbusting beauty, cbt, military fetish, ballbusting in boots, outdoors, ballbusted.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-22-2023, 05:48 PM   #17357
pricelove777
Местный

Default Humiliating my foot slave 1

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Humiliating my foot slave 1
File Size : 1030.9 MB
Duration : 00:17:46
My personal foot slave kneels before my feminine perfection--kissing my cute Chelsea Crew shoes while I take some notes (I'm actually adding a few daily chores to his list). I'll be out on a hot date later tonight, but first I want to humiliate my foot cuck. Lick the bottom of my shoes and tongue polish them for my date, then remove and massage and worship my smelly nylon goddess feet while I belittle you. Just to humiliate my foot cuck, I make him balance my heels on his head like a human shoe rack, stuff my sweaty nylons in his mouth, spit in his face, and smack his balls a few times with my hand.Treating my cuck like the dirt beneath my shoes is such a turn on...I'll be leaving soon to get fucked GOOD!! I make him stay on the floor with my shoes on his face, waiting until I return from my date!
spit, ball, zephy, foot smelling, smelly feet, nylons, foot slave.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-22-2023, 08:43 PM   #17358
pricelove777
Местный

Default Femdom Shower Sex With Hubby

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Femdom Shower Sex With Hubby
File Size : 163.22 MB
Duration : 00:05:59
One of My kinks is to receive and try new toys. On Sunday morning, when hubby was taking a shower, I decided to join him and try My newest toy: the Tantus Realdoe. It's a strapless dildo, that allows Me to feel every thrust like I have a real cock. I fuck hubby from behind, pushing deep until I'm all the way in and the Realdoe is completely hidden between us. I know he likes this kind of intimacy, so I reach for his dick, which is, of course, rock hard. I imagine you below Us while I'm fucking him hard; aren't you a lucky boy to have this view? Now open your mouth and take all his cum, be careful not to get any in your eyes! he is My bitch, but you are Our cuckold slut. Another kink of Mine is to film everything I do and I filmed My sex with husband for My private collection, maybe to share with My devotees on My fan page, but I decided that you might also enjoy and appreciate very much to see a scene this intimate, despite the amateur video, and especially audio, quality that My customers are accustomed with.
ezada, sinn.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-22-2023, 11:38 PM   #17359
pricelove777
Местный

Default Under Pantyhose Feet

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Under Pantyhose Feet
File Size : 682.6 MB
Duration : 00:18:07
Goddess Ashlynn Taylor is relaxing in her dungeon when a masked slave shuffles in bearing her heels. She has requested her sharpest stilettos in order to dole out an overdue punishment to her waiting trample slut. The masked slave places her delicate pantyhosed feet into the heel and then kneels passively to observe the slut's punishment. The slut squirms as his Goddess slowly pushes the heel into his chest. Goddess Ashlynn is delighted to see the marks her heels leave and the look of pain in the sluts eyes. Giggling, she presses even harder, digging deeply into the slut's tender flesh. She works over the prone slut's chest, stomach, nipples and balls all with a sadistic smile. Feeling disappointed at the slut's inability to take his punishment Goddess Ashlynn removes her heels. She climbs atop the slave barefooted and begins slapping his face with her feet. Goddess Ashlynn sets the slave to jerking his cock for her but he quickly proves himself unable to perform this way as well. Fed up and disgusted she banishes the slut to the corner with his cock locked in chastity. Seeking to reward the masked slave's comparative obedience, Goddess Ashlynn has him lay before her. The slave is permitted to wank his cock as she lets the slut know just how poorly he measures up. The slave's cock rises to full attention, pleasing his Goddess. She glides her pantyhose covered feet all over his face as he worships attentively with his tongue. Soon Goddess Ashlynn commands the slave to cum and he finishes all over her delectable feet. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
ashlynn taylor, femdom, sub male, sexy shoes, foot smothering, serve your goddess, foot smelling, dominant feet, goddess worship, foot goddess, domination, humiliation, slave training, trampling, goddess.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old 10-23-2023, 02:33 AM   #17360
pricelove777
Местный

Default Work Benefits

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Work Benefits
File Size : 210.68 MB
Duration : 00:05:29
Your hot boss, Tara Ashley, has a proposal for you. As her lowly paper pusher, this is your one opportunity to finally move up in this company. To your chagrin, Tara slips off her sexy heels and raises her feet above her desk. The service your boss requests takes you completely by surprise: long, dedicated foot worship. Touch and suck on her beautiful, petite feet, smooth soles, and pedicured toes. Do your best if you want to really benefit the company. Your mouth is not enough, and Tara demands more. She wants you to stroke your cock to her incredible feet, as well, and cum directly on her luscious toes. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
tara ashley.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Closed Thread