In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 08-15-2024, 11:59 AM   #311
sexdownload
Местный

Default Evil Woman - Facesitting Party With Me And Ladyvamp

Evil Woman - Facesitting Party With Me And Ladyvamp

Duration : 00:09:05
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 433.75 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
sexdownload is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2024, 03:24 PM   #312
sexdownload
Местный

Default Domina Planet - My Little Fart Puppy - Mistress Tiffany Fox

Domina Planet - My Little Fart Puppy - Mistress Tiffany Fox

Mistress Tiffany Fox has been training a new fart pet, and has already made it inhale Her farts directly from the source, over and over. Now, She wants to take the next step toward full toilet service. So She has strapped the slave into a toilet chair; a chair that has a hole cut in the seat just the right size for a male head, with its wrists bound the arms, the mutt is completely helpless and has no way of resisting Her noxious ass gas. SHe walks into the room wearing a sexy black bandage lingerie set:
"Ok puppy, today you're gonna take the next step in your training as an ass puppy. You've already learned to inhale My farts, but you're going to be getting your meals from My ass, so now you're going to be tasting My farts"
She sits down backward on the chair, Her ass facing the slave's face. She spreads Her ass cheeks wide open and pulls Her thong aside so Her asshole is lined up perfectly with Her pet's mouth and nose.
"Now stick out your fucking tongue and start licking My asshole..good, ok here it comes.now inhale.LOUDER, I SAID INHALE, BITCH!"
The slave tentatively sticks out its tongue and starts tracing Her asshole, then starts inhaling loudly when suddenly it puckers out and blasts him in the face with a nasty fart, shocking the slave and making it flinch, but it keeps its tongue out as Her asshole sprays the noxious gas directly into its mouth:
"Smell and now clean, slave. I want your tongue up My fucking ass"
The slave starts probing its tongue up Her asshole but She immediately blasts an even bigger fart into its mouth and face. The slave chokes a little as She laughs hysterically and sits on its face:
"Oooohhh, that one had some gravy that came with it, slave, make sure and lick it all up. Tell Me how good it tastes"
The slave complies, so She smothers it again, ordering it to get its tongue deeper up Her ass for more gravy. The slave's cock starts getting hard underneath its underwear. She gets up from the chair, smacking the slave hard on the thighs, a couple of times, She says:
"You're enjoying this too much-I don't want you to enjoy this, and I have a way to make sure you WON'T"
She takes from Her bag a Kali's Teeth cock bracelet- a medieval-looking spiked cock cage, with needle-sharp spikes that will pierce a slave's cock if it gets hard enough inside the cock bracelet that locks on. She puts it on the slave's hard cock, making it get much softer quickly. She turns around and sits front-wise on the chair, backing Her ass up into its face. She blasts a huge, long, flapping fart into the slave's mouth while its tongue is exploring Her rectum. She laughs and sits back again to make sure the slave inhales all of it. As soon as SHe stops smothering the slave and its gasping for AIR, She rips another fatt directly into the mutt's mouth, nose, or both.
She laughs and sits back again, making the slave clean up the ‿gravy' that may have come with it, excoriating the slave to get its tongue in deeper almost constantly, fucking its face and ensuring that most of its air is fouled by Her ass gas. .
anal tongue fucking, ass bitch, ass eating, ass licking, Ass Shaking, ass sniffing, ass worship, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, face farting, fart inhaling, Fart Injection, Fart Puppy, Fart Slave Traininig, fart smothering, fart tasting, FARTING, femdom online, human chair, human toilet training, Mistress Tiffany Fox, Mistress Tiffany Fox online, Toilet Slavery, toilet training,
Duration : 00:12:10
File Size : 1 092.11 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-15-2024, 06:49 PM   #313
sexdownload
Местный

Default Iworshipavaonyx - Slaves Compete To Satisfy Mistress

Iworshipavaonyx - Slaves Compete To Satisfy Mistress

Miss Electra and I put together a sexy competition for Our slaves.They must lick Our pretty pink pussies, worship Our divine asses, and throat Our big strapon cocks. But most importantly, they must be filled and fucked by our straps to truly determine who is truly the most useful slave.
Ass Worship Femdom, femdom face sitting, Femdom Pussy Eating, iworshipavaonyx, Pussy Eating Slave,
Duration : 00:13:33
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 219.44 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-15-2024, 10:15 PM   #314
sexdownload
Местный

Default Bff Videos - Buried Under Cruel Lesbian Asses Pt.3

Bff Videos - Buried Under Cruel Lesbian Asses Pt.3

Bff Videos, Lick My Asshole, Man Eating Pussy Orgasm, mistress ass worship, Pussy Worship Compilation,
Duration : 00:10:10
File Size : 371.63 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-16-2024, 01:39 AM   #315
sexdownload
Местный

Default Blazedbrat - Chest And Facesitting Duo

Blazedbrat - Chest And Facesitting Duo

We are talking about what are we gonna eat since we are so hungry while we are sitting on our slave, I'm on his chest, and Princess Mia is on his face, we are so comfortable. He complains while we bounce on him, we laugh while he has a hard time breathing but we really don't care. We switch positions and now I'm in his face, he smells my ass while I rub it all on his face. We both keep shaking and jumping on him, we may be doing this all week, it's so fun! // Princess Mia Blazed Brat Mistress Mercy Canadian Bratty Dom Dominatrix Humiliation Small Dick Small Cock Tiny Dick Small Balls Loser Pig Piggy Slave Ass Fetish Big Ass Sitting On Slave Chest sitting Face Sitting Duo sitting
Category: Face Sitting
Related Categories: Ass Fetish, Ass Smothering, Ass Worship, Chest Sitting, Double Domination
Keywords: Mistress Mercy Rage,Blazed Brat,Princess Mia,Bratty Femdom,Facesitting,Ass Smelling,Brat Girls,Chest Sitting,Canadian,Verbal Humiliation,Double Smother,Mean Girls,Ass Humiliation,Fetish
BlazedBrat, dominant face sitting, lick my ass, Man Eating Pussy Orgasm, Worship My Ass,
Duration : 00:06:02
File Size : 614.7 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-16-2024, 05:04 AM   #316
sexdownload
Местный

Default Goddess Aveena - Chair And Foot Stool

Goddess Aveena - Chair And Foot Stool

domination face sitting, goddess aveena, lick my ass, Lick My Pussy And Ass Femdom, mistress ass worship,
Duration : 00:10:21
File Size : 634.67 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-16-2024, 08:29 AM   #317
sexdownload
Местный

Default Rr Productions - Smothering The Femboy

Rr Productions - Smothering The Femboy

Tied up in rope bondage this Femboy gets bullied by Delilah, she smothers him with all parts of her body in show of strength and dominance.
ass smothering, bondage, Chastity, femdom online, Feminization, goth delilah, pup rascal, RR Productions, RR Productions online, SMOTHER, SQUASH/SMOTHER,
Duration : 00:12:06
File Size : 710.22 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-16-2024, 11:54 AM   #318
sexdownload
Местный

Default Domina Planet - Licky Puppy Training Ass-Cleaning Doormat

Domina Planet - Licky Puppy Training Ass-Cleaning Doormat

Goddess Leda Lotharia's new landlord tried to blackmail Her into having sex, but She turned the tables on him and has enslaved him, making him Her ‿licky puppy'. She climbs down off the landing by ordering the slave:
"Ok puppy, you've been trained. You know what the "TABLE" command means?"
The slave gets on all fours, allowing its owner to use it as a stepping stool, She climbs down from Her perch. She is naked sans a dark red sports bra. She has the slave face Her, as She rears Her head back and spits a fat, thick, loogie into the slave's mouth and face. She has the slave lay down on its back, ordering it to stick its tongue out. She squats down and sits with Her asshole directly onto the slave's tongue:
"Ok puppy, you know what to do. LICK, LICK, LICK my dirty ass! Deeper, you stupid fucking mutt, IN THE HOLE"
The slave starts frantically licking Her soiled asshole as She reaches back and spreads Her young ass cheeks wide open to allow the slave's tongue to penetrate more deeply, which it does. It pistons its tongue in and out as She rocks back and forth and then starts humping its face. She then stands up and tells it:
"My feet are filthy, you need to work on those first. She puts first one foot on the slave and then stands on its chest, as it grunts under Her full body weight, the slave's leash pulled taut in Her hand. She steps on the slave's balls, causing it to groan, and makes it suck and lick one foot at a time while She stands on its chest or stomach. She finally drops down again, smothering the slave with Her young, tender asshole. She seals its face to Her ass with Her full weight.
"It's like you're having a love affair with my asshole! Kiss it again, more passionately.good, now with tongue...mmmmmmm..again, but point the tongue and thrust it in..uhhhhhh, that feels soooo good puppy. Do you like the taste? It doesn't matter if you don't, you'll get used to it"
She finishes the clip out with the slave's face and tongue buried deep inside Her rectum. She laughs at how pathetic a creature it is, happy to be enslaved to a teenager girl's dirty asshole and feet.
anal tongue fucking, ass eating, ASS FETISH, ASS GRINDING, ass licking, Ass Slave, ASS SPREADING, ass worship, ASSHOLE FETISH, Body Walking, dirty ass licking, Domina Planet, Domina Planet online, face sitting, femdom online, foot cleaning, foot domination, foot worship, Goddess Leda Lotharia, Goddess Leda Lotharia online, Licky Puppy Training, trampling,
Duration : 00:11:26
File Size : 514.09 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-16-2024, 03:19 PM   #319
sexdownload
Местный

Default Club Stiletto Dirty Asses Stinky Farts Mercy Rage And Goddess Lilith

Club Stiletto Dirty Asses Stinky Farts Mercy Rage And Goddess Lilith

Duration : 00:07:42
File Size : 829.62 MB

Link For Download
Old 08-16-2024, 06:44 PM   #320
sexdownload
Местный

Default Mistresskarino - Lesbian Pussy Worship With My Slave Girl

Mistresskarino - Lesbian Pussy Worship With My Slave Girl

Today I will use my female slave Vinko! Recently, I received new gift - facesitting bondage chair, which I will test today! I tied this slut to the chair and sit on her face! She has to worship me by licking. She was a good slave girl, so I will tease her wet naked pussy with magic wand vibrator!
ASS FETISH, ass smothering, ass worship, bare breasts, BBW, BBW DOMINATION, BBW FEMALE DOMINATION, BDSM, domination, face sitting, FEMALE DOMINATION, female slave, FEMDOM, femdom online, GIRL-GIRL, Leather, lesbian, LESBIAN DOMINATION, Mistress Karino, MistressKarino, MistressKarino online, ORGASM CONTROL, PUSSY WORSHIP, submissive / slave traini,
Duration : 00:08:53
File Size : 392.97 MB

Link For Download