In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2020, 03:28 PM   #4841
Gorod126
Местный

Default 297 FemDom - Penny Pax returns for more Electro pain and pleasure

FemDom - Penny Pax returns for more Electro pain and pleasure

Description: Episode 3 Lea Lexis has more in store for our sweet little Penny Pax. Today she is subjected to double penetration with electric plugs- the voltage courses through her making her ass jolt up and down. Penny experiences electricity in her mouth for the first time! She finds it challenging to follow mistress Lexiss orders to keep the toy in her mouth. The punishment more than fits the crime as she is zapped on the tongue, flogged, and mad...

Cast: Penny Pax, Lea Lexis
Tags: Anal, BDSM, Blonde, Cattle Prod, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Double Penetration, Electric Dildo, Electrical Play, Electro Clamp, Electro Plug, Facesitting, Femdom, Hitachi, Humiliation,
Date: March 1, 2013

Size: 294.09 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:26:55

FemDom - Penny Pax returns for more Electro pain and pleasure
Old 10-22-2020, 06:28 PM   #4842
Gorod126
Местный

Default 298 FemDom - All for Lorelei's Pleasure!

FemDom - All for Lorelei's Pleasure!

Description: Episode 2 Little miss Anikka is learning the ways of Mistress Loreleis electrosex hand. Lorelei wants Anikka to know just sopping wet her cunt gets when she sees Anikka scream from the suffering of electricity. Anikka is hooked up to voice activated remote unit wired with conductive rubber around her tender pale thighs and an acrylic plus ready to light up her pussy at the slightest sound. With every zap from the zapper, Anikka screams ...

Cast: Anikka Albrite, Lorelei Lee
Tags: Anal, BDSM, Blonde, Cattle Prod, conductive rubber, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Electric Dildo, Electrical Play, Electro Clamp, Electro Plug, Facesitting, Femdom, Humiliation, Lesbian,
Date: February 27, 2013

Size: 241.39 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:22:05

FemDom - All for Lorelei's Pleasure!
Old 10-22-2020, 09:28 PM   #4843
Gorod126
Местный

Default 299 FemDom - Audrey Hollander- anal queen and extraordinair in her final explosive challenge

FemDom - Audrey Hollander- anal queen and extraordinair in her final explosive challenge

Description: Episode 4 Audrey has already proven herself to be an anal whore and a pain slut. Who can resist her sweet red curls and innocent demeanor Beautiful Gia has one last chance to break this girl and make her a true. Gia takes Audrey to her limit with flogging, ass smacking and non-stop Zapping all over her feet, tits and ass. Both her holes are filled with electric plugs, and her pussy is dripping wet. What more can we do to thi...

Cast: Gia DiMarco, Audrey Hollander
Tags: Anal, BDSM, bottom, Brunette, Cattle Prod, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Dominatrix, Electric Dildo, Electrical Play, Electro Clamp, Electro Plug, Facesitting, fake boobs, Feet,
Date: February 25, 2013

Size: 236.56 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:21:39

FemDom - Audrey Hollander- anal queen and extraordinair in her final explosive challenge
Old 10-23-2020, 12:28 AM   #4844
Gorod126
Местный

Default 3 FemDom - Blonde 4 Blonde: Spit, Squirt, and Body Shaking Orgasms

FemDom - Blonde 4 Blonde: Spit, Squirt, and Body Shaking Orgasms

Description: Cadence Lux returns in this sizzling update! Mona Wales knows exactly how Cadence fills her free time -- masturbating to sexy women on the Internet and trying to get them to fuck her. In the first scene, Cadence is hooded, gagged, tied to a chair with her legs spread, decorated in copper bands hooked up to a tens unit. Cadence loves electricity traveling through her limbs, and her moans increase as Mona continues to dial it...

Cast: Mona Wales, Cadence Lux
Tags: 69 Position, Anal, Ball Gag, BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, Bush, Cattle Prod, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Domination, Dominatrix, Electric Dildo, Electrical Play, Electro Clamp,
Date: September 7, 2017

Size: 548.02 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:50:00

FemDom - Blonde 4 Blonde: Spit, Squirt, and Body Shaking Orgasms
Old 10-23-2020, 03:29 AM   #4845
Gorod126
Местный

Default 30 FemDom - Shock the System: Sexual deviant bound & lesbian electrosexed!

FemDom - Shock the System: Sexual deviant bound & lesbian electrosexed!

Description: It is the year 2116. The human race has survived a near asteroid collision, a nuclear holocaust, and domination by artificial intelligence. Humanity remains the lifeblood of its technological overlords and any behavior that doesn't serve the system is deemed a threat.Activists, intellectuals, and sexual deviants are considered especially problematic. Those whose actions stray from the prime objective are sent to rehabilitation clinics f...

Cast: Chanel Preston, Chanell Heart
Tags: Anal, BDSM, Black, Bondage, bottom, Brunette, Cattle Prod, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Domination, Dominatrix, Electric Dildo, Electrical Play, Electro Clamp, Electro Plug,
Date: August 25, 2016

Size: 594.95 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:54:16

FemDom - Shock the System: Sexual deviant bound & lesbian electrosexed!
Old 10-23-2020, 06:28 AM   #4846
Gorod126
Местный

Default 300 FemDom - Becoming an: Raven Rocket (Part One)

FemDom - Becoming an: Raven Rocket (Part One)

Description: Hot little slut Raven Rocket is the first to experience a new series on. She thinks she has what it takes but does her confidence hold up to the electrosex that I dish out. Shes showed up to the Armory today to start the process of bing an. In part one youll see her intense initiation. I leave her unbound, giving her the opportunity to prove that she is there of her own free will, then I viciously cattle prod he...

Cast: Bobbi Starr, Raven Rocket
Tags: Anal, BDSM, Brunette, Cattle Prod, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Electric Dildo, Electrical Play, Electro Clamp, Electro Plug, Facesitting, Femdom, Humiliation, Lesbian, LezDom,
Date: February 22, 2013

Size: 460.54 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:42:08

FemDom - Becoming an: Raven Rocket (Part One)
Old 10-23-2020, 09:28 AM   #4847
Gorod126
Местный

Default 301 FemDom - Bella Rossi is Back for More Electrosex!

FemDom - Bella Rossi is Back for More Electrosex!

Description: Episode 2 Bella once told me that nothing makes her more terrified than electricity. Just the thought of it makes her muscles quiver in fear. That inspired me to show her how electrosex can REALLY can make you muscles quiver, uncontrollably, without hermand. Once I have the beautiful and all natural Bella Rossi wired up to the EMS unit, Mistress Ashley Fires is drooling at the mouth and cunt to get her hands all over Bellas curvacious b...

Cast: Ashley Fires, Bella Rossi
Tags: Anal, BDSM, Big Tits, Blonde, Cattle Prod, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Dominatrix, Electric Dildo, Electrical Play, Electro Clamp, Electro Plug, Facesitting, Femdom, Humiliation,
Date: February 20, 2013

Size: 276.87 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:25:20

FemDom - Bella Rossi is Back for More Electrosex!
Old 10-23-2020, 12:28 PM   #4848
Gorod126
Местный

Default 302 FemDom - Anal Princess Roxy Raye Needs to Prove Herself!

FemDom - Anal Princess Roxy Raye Needs to Prove Herself!

Description: Episode 4 The time hase, the final episode with the anally amazing and magical Roxy Raye. Goddess Aiden Starr has had her fun play with her cute and tough electro-lover however, now is the time that Roxy needs to prove herself worthy to her lezdom if she is to ever be on my list of! Simple bondage leaving room for tough electricity and electrosex leading into an inverted suspension. See if Roxy has what it takes for Lesbian ...

Cast: Aiden Starr, Roxy Raye
Tags: Anal, BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, Brunette, Cattle Prod, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Electric Dildo, Electrical Play, Electro Clamp, Electro Plug, Facesitting, fake boobs, Femdom,
Date: February 18, 2013

Size: 221.53 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:20:16

FemDom - Anal Princess Roxy Raye Needs to Prove Herself!
Old 10-23-2020, 03:28 PM   #4849
Gorod126
Местный

Default 303 FemDom - Ankle Suspension test Hair Fetish Model Bianca!

FemDom - Ankle Suspension test Hair Fetish Model Bianca!

Description: Episode 3 I love it when I get to post another episode with Bianca Stone, San Franciscos most popular Hair Fetish Model. Shes really a gem and luckily with this shoot we get to go back in time. Back before I tested Bianca in our most recent Live Shoot. Back to a time when she was one hairy adorable animal for all our electro pleasure. In this episode Mistress Lorelei Lee really wants to know just how far she can push her ha...

Cast: Lorelei Lee, Bianca Stone
Tags: Anal, BDSM, Blonde, Brunette, Cattle Prod, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Electric Dildo, Electrical Play, Electro Clamp, Electro Plug, Facesitting, Femdom, Fetish, Flexible Fucks,
Date: February 13, 2013

Size: 247.82 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:22:40

FemDom - Ankle Suspension test Hair Fetish Model Bianca!
Old 10-23-2020, 06:28 PM   #4850
Gorod126
Местный

Default 304 FemDom - Justine wants to be my Favorite!

FemDom - Justine wants to be my Favorite!

Description: Episode 3 Justine is trying really hard to prove herself to be my favorite! Tied in a back breaking inverted suspension Justine is under great strain. To make matters more difficult I challenge her love for electricity by strapping her to two wired hot copper pipes, one in her arm pits and the other on the back of her knees. But Im not easy to please, so an even greater challenge is introduced the Cattle Prod. I really want ...

Cast: Justine Joli, Bobbi Starr
Tags: Anal, BDSM, Brunette, Cattle Prod, Cop, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Electric Dildo, Electrical Play, Electro Clamp, Electro Plug, Facesitting, Femdom, Humiliation, Lesbian,
Date: February 11, 2013

Size: 294.02 MB / Format: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 / Duration: 00:26:54

FemDom - Justine wants to be my Favorite!
Closed Thread