In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Other Anything that does not fit into other sections

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2020, 10:43 AM   #6071
Renbos
Местный

Default Mistress Emily - Open Mouth to Swallow my Shit

Mistress Emily - Open Mouth to Swallow my Shit

Description

Open your mouth, bitch! I will piss and shit in your dirty mouth. Eat and swallow!

Info:
Format: mp4
Resolution : 2560x1440
Audio : mp4a-40-2
Duration: 00:11:04
File Size: 1.22 GB

Download Video:
Mistress Emily - Open Mouth to Swallow my Shit.part1
Mistress Emily - Open Mouth to Swallow my Shit.part2
Mistress Emily - Open Mouth to Swallow my Shit.part3
Old 11-13-2020, 01:43 PM   #6072
Renbos
Местный

Default Mistress Emily - Scat domination

Mistress Emily - Scat domination

Info:
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration: 00:09:30
File Size: 681.39 MB

Download Video:
Mistress Emily - Scat domination.part1
Mistress Emily - Scat domination.part2
Old 11-13-2020, 04:43 PM   #6073
Renbos
Местный

Default Janet - Shitting My New Jeans

Janet - Shitting My New Jeans

Description

Hello my dear friends. Of course, I really miss you) I shot a video with jeans for you yesterday. On it I will show you how I dress them on my naked body. Then I play with myself in jeans, posing in front of the camera. I put my hand in my jeans. Then I wrote and shit in jeans and warm shit spread around inside. I also played in dirty jeans, showed you my dirty ass and put on jeans again. Madly in love with you!

Info:
Duration: 00:19:35
File Size: 1.87 GB

Download Video:
Janet - Shitting My New Jeans.part1
Janet - Shitting My New Jeans.part2
Janet - Shitting My New Jeans.part3
Janet - Shitting My New Jeans.part4
Janet - Shitting My New Jeans.part5
Old 11-13-2020, 07:44 PM   #6074
Renbos
Местный

Default MilanaSmelly - Eating girls shit as showing of love

MilanaSmelly - Eating girls shit as showing of love

Description

Today, before meeting with Mistress Karina, I could not find a place for myself.I have been knowing this girl for a long time. She is my Mistress, she poops in my mouth and I eat her shit, I drink her urine and lick her ass. She lashs me and humiliates me. However, she is very attractive to me as a girl. The day before, I had not slept all night and was very worried before the meeting, because I decided to take courage and confess my love to her. Today I received an invitation to her country house. I had to come at a certain time and serve mybeloved Mistress. At the moment, when I massaged her feet, I said all words thatI wanted to say to her. However, I did not receive reciprocity. Karina had ridiculed me and had humiliated me in full. She didn't see me as a Man. I was only fit to eat this beautiful girl's shit. At first, I was bitter and hurt, I felt humiliated. Karina consoled me by letting me smell her panties and treatingme to shit, which this time was very tasty and fragrant. I enjoyed the sight of her attractive anus prettily opening and releasing turds that filling my mouth. Karina was shitting for a very long time. The grapes and bananas, which the girlate the day before, tasted good, and I even felt grape seeds when chewing. When I ate all the contents of her intestines, I was allowed to lick soiled anus, andthen wash down with urine from the glass into which Karina had peed. From today's meeting, I concluded that I love Mistress Karina as a girl, but I express this love in a special way. I love being a slave to this girl and I likeserving her as a toilet. And this is a special kind of love.

Info:
Duration: 00:14:12
File Size: 1.21 GB

Download Video:
MilanaSmelly - Eating girls shit as showing of love.part1
MilanaSmelly - Eating girls shit as showing of love.part2
MilanaSmelly - Eating girls shit as showing of love.part3
Old 11-13-2020, 10:45 PM   #6075
Renbos
Местный

Default GoddessTempest - Toilet Farts And Scat

GoddessTempest - Toilet Farts And Scat

Description

That curry and garlic union dish I ate last night truly upset my tummy!

I'm so bloated and gassy and really need to fart but I know the smell of THOSE farts will be UNBEARABLE! I just won't be able to handle that terrible fart stink. Luckily I have a bright idea.

I call my slave to my bathroom and I'm always amused how he gazes upon my naked beauty. I love treating you all every now and then by stripping completely naked. I sit down on the toilet and push my slave's head in between my legs so his face is past my pussy right into the toilet bowl. Between my ass crack at the back and his face in the opening in the front it's a proper seal.

Now I can moan and sigh in pure pleasure and delight from letting those loud and horrible smelling farts out and trapping them right in the toilet bowl with my slave's face. This ensure he has to smell every last drop of my terrible fart stink while I only smell the fresh open air.

It felt so amazing as my little asshole open up and vibrate from those loud and hot stinky farts exploding out of my body while my slave wail and gag in agony from the horrible smell. Pretty soon my farts turn really wet and messy in there but I show no mercy for my slave pleading me to stop.

I keep going and in that toilet bowl during my messy farting he gets more than he bargained for as the "sharting" started. I could feel the soft and nasty smelly turds slowly curling out of my little asshole into the toilet bowl while I was farting. I know...it's rude to push someone's face into your toilet bowl and keep it there when you accidently start shitting.

I simply kept going without any guilt because this relief felt simply too good to stop. Yes, it turned into a little toilet slavery as well but he must just take one for the team so I can feel good and experience relief and delight.

He suffered so much you can actually see the back of his neck and head breaking out into a cold sweat haha

Be sure to check out all my other intense and kinky clips! xoxo

Info:
Duration: 00:11:00
File Size: 863.44 MB

Download Video:
GoddessTempest - Toilet Farts And Scat.part1
GoddessTempest - Toilet Farts And Scat.part2
Old 11-14-2020, 01:45 AM   #6076
Renbos
Местный

Default ElenaToilet - Disgusting Shit for My Toilet

ElenaToilet - Disgusting Shit for My Toilet

Description

I am a cruel Mistress. I'm so heartless and fiendish. But you know, this is best for you, my toilet.You will be lucky if you submit to your fate. So I set forth for my toilet slave when I give each smelly shits ever in the kingdom of toilet slavery. This video is one of the best in my collection. Fans of toilet slavery and shit appreciate the quality and angles of this clip. You will hear the sound of my voice, I really love to sing songs. When I sing, I humiliate a slave, choke him with a microphone and make him kiss my heels and suck them with his tongue. You'll get to see the smile on my face as he pleads, obeys and suffers. My slave is so excited that he likes to endure my sophisticated bullying. Now it's time to shit! This means it's time to feed my TOILET! I sit over his face and he looks at my hole, arriving in anticipation of my shit. You can fiddle with your tiny dick by watching this video and enjoy! The irresistible flow of smelly shit breaks from the source and covers the slave eyes, so that he is unable to see my face. He can only hear how I make him guzzle and humiliate him. As a reward, I spit in his mouth and leave him alone with my shit. So, you too can be the best toilet for me. And then you will be happy!

Info:
Duration: 00:12:41
File Size: 719.61 MB

Download Video:
ElenaToilet - Disgusting Shit for My Toilet.part1
ElenaToilet - Disgusting Shit for My Toilet.part2
Old 11-14-2020, 04:46 AM   #6077
Renbos
Местный

Default Mistress Emily - Scat Devil

Mistress Emily - Scat Devil

Info:
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration: 00:11:51
File Size: 690.82 MB

Download Video:
Mistress Emily - Scat Devil.part1
Mistress Emily - Scat Devil.part2
Old 11-14-2020, 08:20 AM   #6078
Renbos
Местный

Default Thefartbabes - Halloween Witch Panties Ruin

Thefartbabes - Halloween Witch Panties Ruin

Description

Let's play together on Haloween! I ruin my baby panties! I am your naughty and dirty witch! I am going to melt your mind and to empty your balls

Info:
Duration: 00:16:48
File Size: 1.07 GB

Download Video:
Thefartbabes - Halloween Witch Panties Ruin.part1
Thefartbabes - Halloween Witch Panties Ruin.part2
Thefartbabes - Halloween Witch Panties Ruin.part3
Old 11-14-2020, 11:21 AM   #6079
Renbos
Местный

Default scatdesire - Jerking Off Your Dinner

scatdesire - Jerking Off Your Dinner

Description

Watch me poop so much on the plate after stretching my asshole, while jerking your cock doggy style lots of close up, yellow piss stream in a glass and massive load of shit coming out my ass. Jerking off your dinner pig!

Info:
Format: wmv
Audio : 161
Duration: 00:16:13
File Size: 1.29 GB

Download Video:
scatdesire - Jerking Off Your Dinner.part1
scatdesire - Jerking Off Your Dinner.part2
scatdesire - Jerking Off Your Dinner.part3
Old 11-14-2020, 02:23 PM   #6080
Renbos