In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Other Anything that does not fit into other sections

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2020, 02:48 AM   #6311
Renbos
Местный

Default MilanaSmelly - Alina first shits in slaves mouth

MilanaSmelly - Alina first shits in slaves mouth

Description

Last time Mistress Karina introduced me to her friendgirl Alina. Alina really liked this meeting. During that first meeting, she didn't manage to give shit in my mouth, and I never got to taste her poop. So she decided to try again. One fine day, the girls invited me to their apartment so that I would serve them and eat the shit out of their beautiful asses. I had prepared myself for the traditional service for the girls, but I was not at all ready for what happened next. Earlier Karina had already seen me naked, and saw my dick, which I have is very small. I thought it would remain our secret. But Mistress Karina decided to disgrace me in full and told Alina about my little dick. Alina was interested. I had to undress, take off my panties in front of the girls and show them my dick and balls. I was very ashamed of the fact that the girls began to discuss my penis, laugh at its size. Psychological humiliation had followed by physical humiliation. I stood in front of the girls absolutely naked, so the Mistresses decided not to miss the moment and started to flog me by the whip. It was the first time for Alina, and Karina showed her a master class on how to properly whip a slave. After all these humiliations, I was rewarded, a sweet and long-awaited moment came for me. The girls had given shit in my mouth in turn. First Alina, then Karina. Mistress Alina ate meat the day before, and Karina had dinner with bacon soup. The poop of both girls was delicious, pleasant, with a perfect consistency, and I swallowed it with pleasure.

Info:
Format: mp4
Resolution : 1920x1080
Audio : mp4a-40-2
Duration: 00:11:46
File Size: 1.01 GB

Download Video:
MilanaSmelly - Alina first shits in slaves mouth.part1
MilanaSmelly - Alina first shits in slaves mouth.part2
MilanaSmelly - Alina first shits in slaves mouth.part3
Old 12-18-2020, 05:49 AM   #6312
Renbos
Местный

Default Janet - Leather Boot Scat Feeding

Janet - Leather Boot Scat Feeding

Description

Hmm .today i dressed very sexy :*:*:*

I invite my slave in my house to shit in his mouth.

First i say to him to lie down on the floor and clean my boots and look to my asshole because i will give him some lunch

I put him lick my ass , and i suffocated him with my kaviar from my big round beautiful ass and made him real addicted to everithing that comes from my body !!

Info:
Format: wmv
Audio : 161
Duration: 00:12:14
File Size: 902.61 MB

Download Video:
Leather Boot Scat Feeding.part1
Leather Boot Scat Feeding.part2
Old 12-18-2020, 08:51 AM   #6313
Renbos
Местный

Default FireFly and Aria Total Scat Insanity - Part 1 of 8

FireFly and Aria Total Scat Insanity - Part 1 of 8

Info:
Duration: 00:20:04
File Size: 1.13 GB

Download Video:
FireFly and Aria Total Scat Insanity - Part 1 of 8.part1
FireFly and Aria Total Scat Insanity - Part 1 of 8.part2
FireFly and Aria Total Scat Insanity - Part 1 of 8.part3
Old 12-18-2020, 11:51 AM   #6314
Renbos
Местный

Default Der versager p3

Der versager p3

Info:
Duration: 00:12:56
File Size: 1.39 GB

Download Video:
Der versager p3.part1
Der versager p3.part2
Der versager p3.part3
Old 12-18-2020, 02:53 PM   #6315
Renbos
Местный

Default Beg Me to Shit in Your Mouth

Beg Me to Shit in Your Mouth

Description

My slave is on the ground and is very excited to be allowed to eat my shit again. He is happy! But I want to torment him. I sit on top of his face and make him lick my dirty feet. Nevertheless, he still thinks that it starts immediately. But far from it: I shit on his face. Put it in his mouth, and he may eat it! He should beg! I laugh at him and explain that he is not even good at serving as a toilet!

Info:
Duration: 00:12:38
File Size: 717.8 MB

Download Video:
Beg Me to Shit in Your Mouth.part1
Beg Me to Shit in Your Mouth.part2
Old 12-18-2020, 05:54 PM   #6316
Renbos
Местный

Default Fetidistrojp - Nurse Hungry for Feces

Fetidistrojp - Nurse Hungry for Feces

Description

This nurse is supposed to provide care and comfort to her patients, but she completely does the opposite! She takes advantage of the two vulnerable men, beginning with forcing them to strip! When they are rendered completely naked, she lays them on the floor and then rubs the soles of her feet on their cocks until they reach maximum orgasm! By then, she alternately sucks their dicks to her heart's content! It doesn't end there, because what she does next is fuck and ride their penises! Though, not for long, since she then defecates on the floor and immediately dives her face on her own filth to devour as well as smear it all over her! While she is busy doing so, she has the two slaves take turns fucking her! However, it doesn't take long before she gets satisfied and decides to fit each of the men with strap-on dildos on their faces and then fuck them to satisfaction while continuously spreading her poop both on herself and on her slaves!

Info:
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration: 00:41:24
File Size: 1.2 GB

Download Video:
Fetidistrojp - Nurse Hungry for Feces.part1
Fetidistrojp - Nurse Hungry for Feces.part2
Fetidistrojp - Nurse Hungry for Feces.part3
Old 12-18-2020, 08:54 PM   #6317
Renbos
Местный

Default Anita and friend piss drinking and diarrhea

Anita and friend piss drinking and diarrhea

Description

Today the slave had a lot to film. First he was used by Mistress Sarah on a trip to the mountains and then he was sent to Mistress Anita to be totally humiliated and mocked. In the first part, he was beaten next to a tree in the wild forest and then obliged to worship her Mistress's boots in the middle of a forest. At one point, coming to pee, Mistress ordered the slave to lie down and keep his mouth open while she filled him with her hot pee. He was obliged to drink everything. After the trip to the mountains, the toilet slave was sent to Mistress Anita to receive a large portion of kaviar, being mummified beforehand. Mistress Anita left only his cock free and made a huge diarrhea in his mouth. Towards the end Mistress stained his penis with diarrhea and began to masturbate him. EPIC TOILET HUMILIATION CLIP.

Info:
Duration: 00:26:20
File Size: 791.45 MB

Download Video:
Anita and friend piss drinking and diarrhea.part1
Anita and friend piss drinking and diarrhea.part2
Old 12-19-2020, 12:06 AM   #6318
Renbos
Местный

Default MistressEsme - Coffee Break

MistressEsme - Coffee Break

Description

My slave came over and bought me a coffee however, he didn't buy decaff. He knows I can only tolerate decaf Lacto-free coffee and yet that isn't what he got me. By the time I realised it was too late. So I had to teach him a lesson as to why he should get me Lacto-free decaf.

Info:
Duration: 00:08:08
File Size: 377.66 MB

Download Video:
MistressEsme - Coffee Break
Old 12-19-2020, 06:08 AM   #6319
Renbos
Местный

Default Smell my Scat Hole - Andressa - Giovanna

Smell my Scat Hole - Andressa - Giovanna

Dressed in jeans, shirt tied with knot at the time of the breasts, and thin shoes, Andressa and Giovanna can be sexy enough for a domination film, A dominates the other for half an hour, with ingredients that will leave you salivating: Facesitting , a lot of shit, and lick panties full of poop!

Info:
Resolution : 720x480
Duration: 00:59:29
File Size: 914.74 MB

Download Video:
Smell my Scat Hole - Andressa - Giovanna.part1
Smell my Scat Hole - Andressa - Giovanna.part2
Old 12-19-2020, 09:09 AM   #6320
Renbos
Местный

Default Shit in shorts and panties

Shit in shorts and panties

Description

In this video you will see Yana and Olga. The girls were dressed Olga in white panties that cover the ass, and Yana in denim shorts on her friends were wearing sneakers. The girls positioned themselves in the room, showed themselves in sneakers and shorts, showed off their clean asses, which are ready to get dirty. Yana and Olga got on all fours, raised their legs and posed from different angles. Then they kneeling doggy style shit in their white panties and denim shorts. They showed you on camera how the shit was smeared inside the clothes, posed standing, posed with cancer, lifted their legs and walked on all fours around the room. They sniffed shit and took off their shorts and panties to show you their dirty asses. Friends - lovers of dirty fun loved to shoot for you and filmed a lot and often) Enjoy your viewing! More new videos are on sale soon!

Info:
Duration: 00:11:54
File Size: 657.17 MB

Download Video:
Shit in shorts and panties.part1
Shit in shorts and panties.part2
Closed Thread