In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2021, 03:53 PM   #7091
Gorod126
Местный

Default Lorelei Lee's Slave Competition - 261

Official Title: Lorelei Lee's Slave Competition
Cast: Lorelei Lee, Jesse Carl, Chad Rock, Connor Patricks
Tags: Female Domination, FemDom

Official Synopsis: Its been way too long since weve had a slave competition and Lorelei Lee plays each of these slaves like a fiddle humiliating and beating them into submission. Plenty of cock and ball torment, verbal humiliation, strap-on ass fucking, dick on a stick anal, ass worship and foot worship! The best slave even wins the right to fuck his beautiful mistress but little does he know that even that comes with a hefty price!

Tech. Info
Size: 2730.95 MB
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 01:14:25

Old 12-07-2021, 06:56 PM   #7092
Gorod126
Местный

Default Lucky Sap Wins a Night at the Money Motel. Part 2 - 120

Official Title: Lucky Sap Wins a Night at the Money Motel. Part 2
Cast: Jake Wilder, Lorelei Lee

Official Synopsis: All you fuckers favorite fetish now has a home, and if youre lucky enough, you might just get to spend the night. If it happened to Jake Wilder, why not you, right Heres how one guy was lucky enough to land a night at the Divine Bitches Money Motel

Tech. Info
Size: 1827.31 MB
Duration: 00:49:53

Old 12-07-2021, 09:56 PM   #7093
Gorod126
Местный

Default Lusty Cherry Torn Teases, Torments and Fucks K Dynamite - 69

Official Title: Lusty Cherry Torn Teases, Torments and Fucks K Dynamite
Cast: Cherry Torn, K. Dynamite

Official Synopsis: Cherry Torn is a brunette goddess, and an intimidating, determined dom to Kink newcomer, K Dynamite. His nervousness and apprehension are on full display as he submits to Cherry, and she takes immense delight in toying with that nervousness. Cherry starts out kind, teasing K with the light brushing of a flogger, before striking him with it increasingly hard. K Dynamite wears a mask with his mouth covered, so Cherry teases him with her luscious wet pussy, right up against his face. She leans over so he can feel her beautiful body against him, such an overwhelmingly wonderful sensation, as she licks and then bites his cock. The whole time all he can do is stare straight into her perfect pussy, ...

Tech. Info
Size: 2290.99 MB
Duration: 01:02:26

Old 12-08-2021, 12:56 AM   #7094
Gorod126
Местный

Default Madeline the Mind Fucker - 414

Official Title: Madeline the Mind Fucker
Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, David Chase

Official Synopsis: Each week David Chase confesses to his friend his compulsion to touch himself whenever he sees images of bondage in popular culture. Its gotten so bad hes started to seek out imagery anywhere he can find it in order to satiate his need for masturbating to kinky, filthy material. Madeline is here to help, but wonders if this was ever really a problem for David to begin with. Is this just the deepest dirtiest, darkest fantasies that lie within Madelines mind One may never know.

Tech. Info
Size: 1007.02 MB
Duration: 00:44:58

Old 12-08-2021, 03:56 AM   #7095
Gorod126
Местный

Default Maison De La Maitresse: A Brutal Cuckold Fantasy! WARNING: Not for the faint of heart! - 264

Official Title: Maison De La Maitresse: A Brutal Cuckold Fantasy! WARNING: Not for the faint of heart!
Cast: Christian Wilde, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Marcelo

Official Synopsis: The long wait is over! For those of you who have been fans of Maitresse Madeline since her early days pioneering and shaping the modern BDSM form of cuckolding you will be insanely happy to finally have a chance to watch a feature length epic cuckold movie like youve never seen before! For those of you who may not be aware of Madelines early work in this genre youll will be none the less overjoyed to witness the MOST BRUTAL CUCKOLD MOVIE EVER MADE! Maitresse invites you to her beautiful San Franciscan Victorian mansion complete with a beautifully renovated plush dungeon dripping with opulence! Her slave is currently living in a cage within these walls while Maitresse lives both parts of her l...

Tech. Info
Size: 2716.62 MB
Duration: 01:14:02

Old 12-08-2021, 06:57 AM   #7096
Gorod126
Местный

Default Maitresse And the City Part 2: The Hospital - 231

Official Title: Maitresse And the City Part 2: The Hospital
Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Rob Yaeger

Official Synopsis: Here is part 2 of my New York City adventures at the famous midtown Manhattan dungeon! Rob is back for the second time in a row and needs to be cured of his disgusting ailments of chronic masturbation and general pervertedness! I do my best to heal him with heavy humiliation, punishment, cock torment, prostate milking, pegging, pussy worship with dildo gag and edging and milking his cock while hes immobile in a latex vacu bed!

Tech. Info
Size: 1691.5 MB
Duration: 00:46:06

Old 12-08-2021, 09:56 AM   #7097
Gorod126
Местный

Default Maitresse Madeline and Aiden Starr's Divine B-day Bash LIVE and PUBLIC! - 411

Official Title: Maitresse Madeline and Aiden Starr's Divine B-day Bash LIVE and PUBLIC!
Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Aiden Starr, Vince Ferelli

Official Synopsis: 40 women. 2 birthdays. 1 piece of meat. Never before on ANY femdom site have you seen such a blatant form of male humiliation until now. Its true, The Divine are usually put together pretty well but, even they need to let their hair down and take a break from keeping those filthy boys in line. Its like a frat party but with women and Vince is the lucky piece of meat at the butt of the joke. This is reality femdom at its finest. Maitresse Madeline and Aiden Starr spend their birthday with 40 local ladies plucked off the streets of San Francisco and one lucky male stripper. This is as real as it gets and the majority of these girls have NEVER seen or done ANYTHING like this before. But, Madelin...

Tech. Info
Size: 2676.83 MB
Duration: 01:12:57

Old 12-08-2021, 12:56 PM   #7098
Gorod126
Местный

Default Maitresse Madeline cuckolds her boyfriend with a woman! - 399

Official Title: Maitresse Madeline cuckolds her boyfriend with a woman!
Cast: Gia DiMarco, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Gianni Luca

Official Synopsis: Maitresse Madeline is a hard women to please. When it comes to satisfying her sexually you better be on your game otherwise your going to be subject to whatever kind of humiliation tickles her fancy. When her boyfriend Gianna Luca doesnt measure up Madeline turns him into a pathetic piece of cuck meat only good for paying her bills, taking her and her girlfriends shopping and cleaning the house. She invites Charlie over to show Gianni what it takes to make her cum and boy is he surprised when Charlie just happens to be a women! In Gia Dimarcos official debut on Divine Bitches she plays the bull who helps Madeline cuckold her worthless piece of slave meat. Imagine the humiliation when he is cu...

Tech. Info
Size: 1121.15 MB
Duration: 00:50:04

Old 12-08-2021, 03:56 PM   #7099
Gorod126
Местный

Default Maitresse Madeline Dick Drains New Slave With Her Evil Femdom Pussy! - 103

Official Title: Maitresse Madeline Dick Drains New Slave With Her Evil Femdom Pussy!
Cast: D. Arclyte, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe

Official Synopsis: New slave, D. Arclyte, desperately wants to get past Maitresse Madelines security, but only the luckiest of slaves get the password. Lucky for D. today he has guessed right and is catapulted into an erotic world of strict and sensual femdom, executed with precision and finesse by one of the top dominatrices in the entire world! Madeline puts him through his paces whipping him into submission while teasing him with her sexuality. He is tasered and prodded with electricity and made to beg for it deep in his ass. Something that he desperately loves. Madeline is an expert prostate milker and gave D. multiple orgasms by pressing all the right buttons in his ass. She then rides his dick like there ...

Tech. Info
Size: 2708.04 MB
Duration: 01:13:47

Old 12-08-2021, 06:57 PM   #7100
Gorod126
Местный

Default Maitresse Madeline returns with a vengeance! - 310

Official Title: Maitresse Madeline returns with a vengeance!
Cast: Tyler Alexander, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe

Official Synopsis: What you dont understand is that I did this to you purposely, just to watch you suffer. Your weak attempts at worship and devotion bore me and I decided to do something evil. Rather than physically punish you I chose to completely ignore you. You see, training men is similar to training dogs in the sense that any attention is good attention so failing to acknowledge your existence is a much crueler punishment. I chuckled at your pathetic begging asking for my return. Ive been amused reading youre lost without my company. I know youve missed me with my elegance and divine beauty and Ive decided its time to grace you, my dear viewer with my presence. Its time to get down on your knees and bow a...

Tech. Info
Size: 2373.88 MB
Duration: 01:04:41

Closed Thread