In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Other Anything that does not fit into other sections

Old Yesterday, 07:02 AM   #751
pricelove777
Местный

Default Goddess Foot Domination - Cristi Ann - Outcall Foot Session

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Goddess Foot Domination - Cristi Ann - Outcall Foot Session
Format : mp4
File Size : 524.91 MB
Duration : 00:13:33
Resolution : 1920x1080
Goddess Cristi Ann is a sexy dominatrix who is doing an outcall foot session with a new foot bitch. To start, she has him kneel before her on the floor where he belongs and makes him strip before putting him into his slave collar. Watch as she makes him get down on all fours and kiss her sexy knee high boot. See him worship her boots, licking it clean. Watch him tongue her stiletto heel, lapping up the filth from it before taking her boots off and sniffing them. Watch him sniff her dirty pantyhose, rubbing his nose all over them before tasting her smelly feet through the sheer fabric. Once the stockings come off, watch her treat him to a steamy foot job.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
pricelove777 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:27 AM   #752
pricelove777
Местный

Default Bratty Bunny - Jerk It to Me

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Bratty Bunny - Jerk It to Me
File Size : 272.25 MB
Duration : 00:14:40
Resolution : 960x540
Go ahead already, jerk it to me! I'll give you some nice jerk off instruction today. Isn't that what you want? Of course it is. The best teasing following by my instruction to jerk off. Get it while it's hot!

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old Yesterday, 01:52 PM   #753
pricelove777
Местный

Default WebCam With Nylon Chaturbate Emilia98xxx172

VIDEO INFO

File Name : WebCam With Nylon Chaturbate Emilia98xxx172
File Size : 543.8 MB
Duration : 01:01:06

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old Yesterday, 05:17 PM   #754
pricelove777
Местный

Default Ariel Anderssen - Fin Show

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Ariel Anderssen - Fin Show
File Size : 332.91 MB
Duration : 00:05:35
Dressed up for you, in my Cressi swimsuit, opaque black tights, flippers, mask and snorkel, I lie on the bed and fantasize about what you'd do with me, dressed like this, if you were here. If we swam out together to a rock - what sort of delightful things might we get up to? I've got some ideas!

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old Yesterday, 08:42 PM   #755
pricelove777
Местный

Default Mistress Gaia - Ashtray Prosoner

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Mistress Gaia - Ashtray Prosoner
File Size : 243.46 MB
Duration : 00:06:22
I so enjoy a relaxing cigarette, and I always take the opportunity to make my slaves suffer. Today @DungeonRoma is no different. I have had my slave in mummification bondage overnight. I tightly bound him in layers of black clingfilm, then added some duct tape to make sure he was nice and TIGHT, and couldn't escape. He's had a rough night without rest and is extremely hot in his mummification bondage. I sit him up at the bottom of my throne, and he thinks he's going to be released. Not today... He will suffer and I will enjoy it. I place a nice "o" ring harness gag on him to make sure his mouth is kept open nice and wide for me. He tries to gasp for air as I fasten it tight around his head and face. He's now ready to share in my little treat. I light my cigarette, and begin to blow my smoke into my sluts mouth. He coughs even more as I flick my ash into his gaping mouth and the back of his throat. There's nothing he can do, and I enjoy watching him gargle as I continue to make him suffer. I know he's getting really hot and uncomfortable in his tightly bound cocoon, as he desperately struggles to breathe. I look into his pleading eyes as I blow my smoke into his face and mouth, before finally stubbing out on his tongue. I hope you enjoy my relaxing little break with my ashtray prisoner... Amo fumare una sigaretta per il solo gusto di rilassarmi ed allo stesso tempo far soffire i miei schiavi. E oggi, al @DungeonRoma non sara' diverso. Ho tenuto il mio schiavo mummificato in schiavitu per tutta la notte. L'ho legato saldamente con strati di pellicola nera e con del nastro adesivo per evitare qualsiasi tentativo di fuga. Ha trascorso una notte difficile e complicata, senza dormire e soffrendo un caldo estremo chiuso nel suo bozzolo. Lo faccio accomodare ai piedi del mio trono, con l' illusione di rilasciarlo a breve. Ma non lo faro' ... Soffrira' per donarmi quell' unico piacere capace di appagare i miei sensi lussuriosi. Gli infilo in bocca un ballgag ad anello, in modo da fargli tenere la bocca ben spalancata. Accendo la sigaretta, e soffio il fumo in bocca della mia puttana. Tossisce , e soddisfatta di cio' , scrollo la cenere bollente della mia sigaretta nella sua bocca spalancata e nella parte posteriore della sua gola. Non c'e niente che possa fare per evitare la mia tortura e mi diverto a vederlo soffocare. Il suo bozzolo e' sempre piu' arroventato, mentre lotta disperato per respirare. Guardo i suoi occhi supplicanti mentre gli soffio il fumo sul viso e sulla bocca. Spero che vi piaccia la mia piccola pausa rilassante con la mia mummiaposacenere...

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old Today, 12:07 AM   #756
pricelove777
Местный

Default YuzuKitty - Sex in High-leg Leotard and Pantyhose

VIDEO INFO

File Name : YuzuKitty - Sex in High-leg Leotard and Pantyhose
File Size : 782.3 MB
Duration : 00:17:44

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old Today, 03:32 AM   #757
pricelove777
Местный

Default Chases foot tease 2

VIDEO INFO

File Name : CHASES FOOT TEASE 2
File Size : 831.87 MB
Duration : 00:58:02
Resolution : 720x480
International Model Chase aka April Hannah wears a black miniskirt/dress with shiny sheer beige PH and opentoe slides! She slips in and out of her shoes showing you her high arches and size 8 feet nice and slow! Crossing her legs, she points her feet and dangles her heels off her reinforced toes! Standing up, she bends over and slips in and out of the heels showing you her lovely soles and spread toes! Next she tries on black patent pumps and stands so we can look down her pretty legs. Sitting back she slips them on and off and crosses her legs and dangles them as well giving nice close-ups of her toes! Next she tries on white pumps and takes off her dress to show the rest of her gorgeous body before trying on black RHT stockings with a garter belt and the black pumps! She teases us some more then tries on clear slides for a while. Slipping them off she poses, rubs her feet together and spreads her toes till the end!

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
Old Today, 06:57 AM   #758
pricelove777
Местный

Default Rebecca bardouxs pantyhose tease

VIDEO INFO

File Name : REBECCA BARDOUXS PANTYHOSE TEASE
File Size : 755.8 MB
Duration : 00:52:49
Resolution : 720x480
Rebecca wears a short dress, shiny gray PH and low heel pumps! Sitting back she talks about her nylons and slips off her shoes to rub her feet wishing you were there to do it for her! She slides her legs and feet together and poses them in the air nice and slow as she talks about her soft nylons giving upskirt peeks at her nylonned crotch! Next she flexes her feet and arches and poses them as she sits and stands! Dangling her shoe, she shows off her red toenails and high arch size 6's! Taking off her dress, she shows off in her bra and hose briefly before trying on shiny coffee PH with shiny control top and no cotton panel talking softly all the while! She tries on clear opentoe platform slides and does more great posing and bending over! After a while she gets out two small vibrators and masturbates under her hose before tearing a hole to masturbate long and slow to several climaxes!

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST