In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Old 07-27-2023, 01:56 PM   #8121
sancho48
Местный

Default Tie Me Up Gag Me And Give It To Me Hard

Tie Me Up Gag Me And Give It To Me Hard

Amanda Foxx NEW He broke into Amanda's room hoping to find some secret documents. Instead found rope and other BDSM related items. Then he heard the door open and Amanda start to walk in. He immediately hid. He watched and listened as Amanda talked on her phone. This is when he found out why she had the BDSM items. She wanted to get tied up and fucked. But, it appeared that the person she had plans with, backed out on her. Shortly after she hung up, Amanda saw something was suspicious. As she checked something, she saw the man hiding. When he came out and started to tie her up, Amanda was scared and angry. But there was something about this man and also something about how he manhandled her as he tied her, that got her turned on. Then at one point, he pulled her hair and this really set her off. Now, she didn't resist at all as the man tied her and then gagged her in different ways. She didn't care who this man was. All she wanted now was for him to give it to her hard. And, in the end, she got her way as she found herself with her mouth stuffed and taped, bent over the sofa
Size - 909.14 MB
Duration - 00:16:14
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, milf bondage, milf bondage, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
sancho48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2023, 04:51 PM   #8122
sancho48
Местный

Default Nyxons Birthday Surprise

Nyxons Birthday Surprise

Nyxon and I have never gotten along, but we've pretended to like each other for the of my best friend, her boyfriend. You can imagine my surprise, then, when she asks me for a favor. Seems she wants to give him a special surprise for his birthday: She wants me to leave her all tied up in her prettiest lingerie as a special "toy" for him! She's even pretended to forget his birthday, so he definitely won't be expecting this! Since it's for my best friend, I agree, and the beautiful brunette strips down to her lingerie. She's a ringer for Bettie Page, so I expect I'll enjoy this tremendously! I begin roping her up, stealing plenty of looks at her figure. Once she's completely bound and unable to escape, I have a couple of surprises for her! Thee first iss a nice ball gag strapped deeply and tightly into her mouth. Then comes the real surprise: For her boyfriend's birthday, I'm taking hi out for a night of booze and strip clubs, and we won't be back until late the next day!! Trapped, Nyxon angrily tries to escape from the ropes, but I've done a damn good job, and she is helpless. At least, she's helpless when I put her into a tight hogtie on the floor! I'd love to stay and watch her struggle, but I have to pick up her boyfriend at the office to begin our night! I give her a slap on the ass (which she absolutely hated, no play acting there, as you can tell by her angry gag talk and reaction) and leave her alone to wait for him to arrive tomorrow and release her!
Size - 2662.98 MB
Duration - 00:26:30
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, did, rope bondage, gagged women, bra & panties, high heels, nyxon, rope bondage, damsel in, bra, panties, ball gagged, high heeels, gag talk, hogtied, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 07-27-2023, 07:46 PM   #8123
sancho48
Местный

Default The Bitch Tied Me Up And Stuffed Panties In My Mouth

The Bitch Tied Me Up And Stuffed Panties In My Mouth

Chichi Medina Chichi believes Chrissy is from a government agency here to talk to her about her taxes. But Chrissy only told her this to get her to let her inside. Once there, Chrissy over powers Chichi. The next thing Chichi knows, Chrissy has her tied up tight and gagged. She struggles to get loose, but Chrissy has her tied tight and there is no escape. Later, Someone comes to the door and knocks. Chichi tries to cry out. But Chrissy comes back and keeps her quiet. Worried that the person might come back, Chrissy hogties Chichi and re-gags her to keep her more quiet. She also pulls Chichi's big tits out of her bra and leaves like this to be found later by her husband.
Size - 668.2 MB
Duration - 00:14:26
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, GNDB, Girls Next Door Bondage, GirlsNextDoorBondage, Rope,

Keep2share
Old 07-27-2023, 10:41 PM   #8124
sancho48
Местный

Default Nyxon Fina You Asked For This

Nyxon Fina You Asked For This

*this is a custom clip Fina struggles playfully as Nyxon ties her into a tight hogtie, and when Nyxon places the harness gag into Fina's mouth, she gently reminds her that this is what she wanted. Nyxon slowly runs a long fingernail along Fina's bare sole, and Fina squirms & laughs. With a devilish look in her eye, Nyxon attacks Fina's tender soles causing Fina to struggle & laugh hard through the gag.
Size - 1196.16 MB
Duration - 00:11:02
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, tickling, foot tickling, gagged women, struggling, rope bondage, nyxon, fina, goddess fina, hogtie, barefoot, onscreen tie, harness gag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 07-28-2023, 01:36 AM   #8125
sancho48
Местный

Default Unexpected Hogtie

Unexpected Hogtie

Another unexpected scene captured as we were getting ready to walk out the door. I was wearing the perfect pair of tight jeans and sexy stilettos, I had to fulfill the urge to get myself into one of my favorite hogties. This clip is raw and uncut. A one-view angle with the camera captures me in a hogtie on the floor at my wits end. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

HD 720x480
Size - 63.97 MB
Duration - 00:04:21
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, submissive sluts, bondage, struggling, bdsm, asian, bondage, bdsm, submissive sluts, struggling, ballgag, hogtie, high heels, shoe fetish, tight jeans, elbow bondage, petite, stilettos, drooling, crying,

Keep2share
Old 07-28-2023, 04:31 AM   #8126
sancho48
Местный

Default Safas Escape Challenge

Safas Escape Challenge

The first time Safa and I shot together, we wanted to try something fun and playful so an escape challenge seemed like just the thing! She had plenty of confidence, but not enough knowledge about my work as a rigger, and she definitely bit off more than she could chew! The bondage allowed for plenty of movement, the ball gag allowed for plenty of back talk and drooling, and I allowed her a few minutes testing the ropes before I made things REALLY fun. Well, fun for me, anyway! She didn't like ending up topless, nipple clamped and struggling as I laughed in the background, and she really didn't enjoy a good mouth packing, tight tape gag and strict hogtie that left her absolutely motionless! By the time I was done, all she could do was grunt and stare at the scissors that were mere inches from her face!
Size - 1189.38 MB
Duration - 00:15:55
Format - mp4
Resolution - 2560x1440
Keys - bondage, escaping, did, topless, barefoot, struggling, safa warda, bondage, damsel in, escape challenge, rope bondage, topless, nipple clamps, mouth packing, tape gagged, gagged owmen, gag talk, drooling, struggling, hotgtied, barefoot, Cinched and Secured,

Keep2share
Old 07-28-2023, 07:26 AM   #8127
sancho48
Местный

Default Unable To Hide Her Panties As She Struggled Bound And Gagged

Unable To Hide Her Panties As She Struggled Bound And Gagged

Bella Luxx NEW Model Believing her boyfriend sent this guy to give her a ride, she got into his car. But when he got her to where he said her boyfriend was waiting, the man grabbed Bella and tied her up tight with rope. When she refused to be quiet, he gagged her. Bella struggled hard to get loose. But her struggles were futile and only tired her out. In truth, Bella has a lot of energy and struggles harder than most bondage models I know.
Size - 939.14 MB
Duration - 00:16:13
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, rope bondage, rope bondage, Girl Next Door Bondage,

Keep2share
Old 07-28-2023, 10:21 AM   #8128
sancho48
Местный

Default Neighborhood Tease Gets Herself In Big Trouble

Neighborhood Tease Gets Herself In Big Trouble

Maliyah Madison Maliyah loved to tease all the men in the neighborhood while her husband was at work. But one day she noticed there was a new man living in the apartment above hers. So everyday when his wife would leave she would find an excuse to go to his place so she could tease & torment him. One day he had a big surprise for her. So when she showed up for her usual "She ran out of sugar for her coffee" visit, he grabs her and tied her to a chair. The video begins with Maliyah pleading with him that she had to get home because "her husband would be home early", he didn't believe her. But just in case, he couldn't have her screaming, so he stuffed a pair of his wife's panties in her mouth and then tied a dish rag between her teeth to gag her. Maliyah struggled to get loose from the chair. She didn't know what this man had planned for her. Then she saw his cell phone on the table and she tried to work her way over to it. But he came back and caught her. That's when he told her that he was going to sell her to some White Slavers. The to make matters worse, he pulled down her dress top to expose her boobs and again left her to struggle.
Size - 585.15 MB
Duration - 00:11:22
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,

Keep2share
Old 07-28-2023, 01:16 PM   #8129
sancho48
Местный

Default Raven Rogue Slutty Tutor Confronted

Raven Rogue Slutty Tutor Confronted

Raven Rogue shows up for her tutoring appointment, but her client's step-mom cuts her off at the pass. The step-mom, Nyxon, thinks that Raven is dressed a bit too provocatively to be tutoring her step-son & she questions Raven's wardrobe choices. Raven gushes over her cool shoes that light up with party lights, and Nyxon has had enough. She places her hands over Raven's mouth & in the next scene we see Raven tied up on the couch. Nyxon stuffs a pair of blue panties into Raven's mouth & seals them in with a nice tight cleave gag using white vet wrap.
Size - 1108.28 MB
Duration - 00:10:15
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - bondage, struggling, rope bondage, mouth stuffing, tapegagged, gagged women, nyxon, raven rogue, hand over mouth, hom, pantyhose, tape cleave, onscreen gag, Nyxons Bondage Files,

Keep2share
Old 07-28-2023, 04:13 PM   #8130
sancho48
Местный

Default The Key Or Consequence Game Part 1 - Time Is Ticking

The Key Or Consequence Game Part 1 - Time Is Ticking

The concept of this game is that I must find two keys to release myself within a 15 minute time span and if I fail, there will be consequences. Game begins as my Punisher throws one key across the room. I stand still, blindfolded so that I cannot see, hands and feet cuffed, so movement is difficult, and ball gagged so that I can't speak. I listen carefully as to where the key was thrown and quickly make a move for it. I am told that there will be two keys that I need to find in order to release myself and if I fail to complete the task, I will be Punished. Already close to the first key, Punisher comes in and fucks with me by zapping me with the Twilight wand. Caught totally off guard, I am afraid to move as I hear the loud buzz from the wand, knowing he could get me again at any moment. He zaps me a few more times so I scurry to continue my quest to find the first key. Luckily I happen to find it pretty quickly so I immediately start trying to uncuff my ankles. Struggling, getting up onto my knees, flipping over onto my back and lifting my ass so that I could reach my feet, then flipping back over and I just couldn't get the key in the hole! Time continues to tick and Punisher reminds me that I must hustle. Struggling a little more and I finally get the cuff to unlock after what felt like forever but the game doesn't end here, for I must find that second key.... HD 720x480
Size - 244.76 MB
Duration - 00:15:36
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, asian, socks, electric play, games, bondage, asian, bondage, socks, feet, handcuffs, asiana starr, bondage games, twilight wand, electro play, electric play, blindfold, ballgag, drooling, predicament bondage, bdsm,

Keep2share