In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Other Anything that does not fit into other sections

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2021, 09:20 PM   #8371
Renbos
Местный

Default Filthy Pink Enema Shorts

Filthy Pink Enema Shorts

Description

I love enema and you? It's pushing my limits every single time and it makes me so happy to get in some challenge. I love when infuse the liquid, I love when able to release in pants or a sexy bottoms, I love that naughty noises, farts by and the mess after all. All in all I love everything about. So I would not like you to miss this dirty shitty therapy of mine. Are you into? Let's start began.

I wear a wore and damaged tiny pink bottom on which is my fave even if had wore million times. My target today to clean out this little poopy ass of mine and make such a huge stinky mess in my bathroom. Until this sounds great huh? 😀 I tease you at beginning, present my butt underneath the shorts and stick my finger then a glass toy into asshole. Such a pleasure. I was hanging up a 2 liter big enema bag inside mixed pure water and sodium chloride for strong effects in cleans out. I pour first a mini enema bulb then let's flow the first 1/3 enema liquid before release some shit in pink bottoms. After the first round feel bad as get pain and cramps in stomach and the feeling is I shit myself right now doesn't goes away just after release it in shorts. Nasty, noisy first round. I fart noisily and lot of shitty liquid out. Keep going on I don't stop, little fingering then insert the tube in doggy to filling up my ass again make me suffering. I stand up backward standing in the shower place and mess spreading all over. I keep pushing out lot of farts as I feel gassy and asking you what do you think of this sweet stinky smells? I'm ready for the next round but before I find some food pieces in my shit and I'm not shy to show you. Get in doggy and insert the tube again to let the enema flow in ass focus on feet and legs this time. Stand up quickly bending my left knees soles up backward and pushing the enema in my pink bottoms. I pull down half way the shorts and ass squirting out more and more dirty liquid. I fart a lot and so loud all of them. Juicy stinky wet farts for your nose. I also do release wet bubble farts in my pants show off close up to you.
The last round has came.. In doggy pose as before and present my big stomach and tell you I'm also full of air what's makes me gassy more than ever. Let me release the last round expel all the shitty enema, farting even more and seduce you with that mess in my bathroom.. Have fun

Info:
Format: mp4
Resolution : 1920x1080
Audio : mp4a-40-2
Duration: 00:26:08
File Size: 1.84 GB

Download Video:
Filthy Pink Enema Shorts.part1
Filthy Pink Enema Shorts.part2
Filthy Pink Enema Shorts.part3
Filthy Pink Enema Shorts.part4
Old 10-11-2021, 12:21 AM   #8372
Renbos
Местный

Default GwenyT - Daddy Fucks Me Until I Poop

GwenyT - Daddy Fucks Me Until I Poop

Description

I accidentally tinkle a little in my undies and thought it was funny until Daddy told me it wasn't and I was a bad girl that needed to be spanked for it. When he turns me around in my pee soaked undies he sees how cute my butt is and can't help himself from getting hard in his pants, I notice this and ask him about it. He pulls out his huge cock and make me press my wet butt into it, I tell him I think this is wrong and we shouldn't be doing this. He makes me take off my undies and pushes himself into my butt and makes me ride him hard, I can feel my poop needing to come out and tell him but he just fucks me harder until I poop all over his cock making him stinky and messy. But I like it and it's starting to feel good for me so I quickly put him back in me and ride him harder until he makes me get down and suck him clean. This is so icky at first, I scrunch my nose but eventually it starts tasting yummy and I want to make my Daddy clean!

Info:
Format: wmv
Audio : 161
Duration: 00:14:47
File Size: 844.89 MB

Download Video:
GwenyT - Daddy Fucks Me Until I Poop.part1
GwenyT - Daddy Fucks Me Until I Poop.part2
Old 10-11-2021, 03:22 AM   #8373
Renbos
Местный

Default Dirty extravaganza scat sex with slaves

Dirty extravaganza scat sex with slaves

Description

I'm Mistress, slaves, dirty scat sex extravaganza, lots and lots of mind-blowing orgasms and bunch of smelly shit, here it is cocktail of crazy dirty scat sex. Shit is everywhere, on my body, on my face, all over my writhing and sucking dirty slave girl, on dick my slave. Shit covers us like second skin, soaks into us, trying to merge with our bodies. Smell of stinking shit is in the air, penetrates pores, fills lungs, becomes our, I. Fucking slaves need properly, in shit, with shit and on shit, so that it becomes for them an integral part of pleasure, part of orgasm, understanding of sex. My slave girl is a dirty toilet whore, she is delighted, she really likes to fuck in shit, suck dirty cock with shit in her mouth, she just can't come off. Suck it bitch, suck, enjoy it while I let you. Now you will satisfy me with your dirty tongue, lick my pussy and ass, bring me to orgasm. Oh yeah, more, don't stop, I'm cuming, more, don't stop. it's just magical

Info:
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration: 00:22:36
File Size: 895.06 MB

Download Video:
Dirty extravaganza scat sex with slaves.part1
Dirty extravaganza scat sex with slaves.part2
Old 10-11-2021, 11:19 AM   #8374
Renbos
Местный

Default VibeWithMolly - I taste poop for my first time

VibeWithMolly - I taste poop for my first time

Info:
Resolution : 1080x1920
Duration: 00:10:54
File Size: 1.16 GB

Download Video:
VibeWithMolly - I taste poop for my first time.part1
VibeWithMolly - I taste poop for my first time.part2
VibeWithMolly - I taste poop for my first time.part3
Old 10-11-2021, 02:21 PM   #8375
Renbos
Местный

Default Shiny Cocktail Dress Shit And Anal

Shiny Cocktail Dress Shit And Anal

Info:
Duration: 00:17:52
File Size: 1.26 GB

Download Video:
Shiny Cocktail Dress Shit And Anal.part1
Shiny Cocktail Dress Shit And Anal.part2
Shiny Cocktail Dress Shit And Anal.part3
Old 10-11-2021, 05:25 PM   #8376
Renbos
Местный

Default Scat And Pee Domination XXL Scat And Top Girls

Scat And Pee Domination XXL Scat And Top Girls

Info:
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration: 00:37:27
File Size: 1.52 GB

Download Video:
Scat And Pee Domination XXL Scat And Top Girls.part1
Scat And Pee Domination XXL Scat And Top Girls.part2
Scat And Pee Domination XXL Scat And Top Girls.part3
Scat And Pee Domination XXL Scat And Top Girls.part4
Old 10-11-2021, 08:23 PM   #8377
Renbos
Местный

Default Valentynexx - Squat dirty anal

Valentynexx - Squat dirty anal

Info:
Duration: 00:08:50
File Size: 527.03 MB

Download Video:
Valentynexx - Squat dirty anal.part1
Valentynexx - Squat dirty anal.part2
Old 10-11-2021, 11:24 PM   #8378
Renbos
Местный

Default Scat Goddess in White

Scat Goddess in White

Description

A clip for all penny-pinchers who can't afford the full scat educations but still dream of being pissed and shit on.

Worship my divine body in white and start jerking under my instruction! I tease you in white patent leather boots and my white catsuit ouvert.
Imagine being the toilet bow, when I piss. And jerk off, while I tell you, how I will teach you to eat my shit.

Info:
Duration: 00:06:42
File Size: 394.22 MB

Download Video:
Scat Goddess in White
Old 10-12-2021, 02:25 AM   #8379
Renbos
Местный

Default Sarathonson - Sara and Isabella smear poop on each other

Sarathonson - Sara and Isabella smear poop on each other

Description

Sara and Isabella start by stripping there clothes off. They then play with there dildos and fingers in there pussy and ass, next they pee on each other. Sara then poops on Isabella and smears it all over her neck tits and belly. Isabella then proceeds to pee and poop on Sara. Then smears it on Sara. Sara then pees on Isabella's ss and smears it around. They finish off by fingering their pussies and ass one last time.

Info:
Duration: 00:22:20
File Size: 1.59 GB

Download Video:
Sarathonson - Sara and Isabella smear poop on each other.part1
Sarathonson - Sara and Isabella smear poop on each other.part2
Sarathonson - Sara and Isabella smear poop on each other.part3
Sarathonson - Sara and Isabella smear poop on each other.part4
Old 10-12-2021, 05:26 AM   #8380
Renbos
Местный

Default Sarathonson - Mrs Sara and her student Melissa get dirty together

Sarathonson - Mrs Sara and her student Melissa get dirty together

Description

Melissa just confessed her feelings and her love of poop to her teacher Mrs. Sara. To find out Mrs. Sara has to same fetish. Melissa starts by taking of Mrs. Sara's clothes and vice versa. After they do do some dildo play to get the juices moving Mrs. Sara's pees on innocent Melissa's chest. Melissa the get ready to receive Mrs. Sara's large juicy turd and it bounces of her chest. Mrs. Sara then picks it up and smears it all over Melissa as they kiss. Mrs. Sara ducks her ass and Melissa proceeds to pee on her. Melissa then squats down and poops right into Mrs. Sara's mouth. She then feeds it to her and smears it. They both fuck there assholes and clean each other's dildos with there mouths. Mrs. Sara finishes up by rubbing poop all over Melissa's pussy and eats her out. The end happy viewing.

Info:
Duration: 00:20:30
File Size: 1.46 GB

Download Video:
Sarathonson - Mrs Sara and her student Melissa get dirty together.part1
Sarathonson - Mrs Sara and her student Melissa get dirty together.part2
Sarathonson - Mrs Sara and her student Melissa get dirty together.part3
Sarathonson - Mrs Sara and her student Melissa get dirty together.part4
Closed Thread