In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Other Anything that does not fit into other sections

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2021, 03:30 AM   #8891
Renbos
Местный

Default Group Japanese lesbians enema and piss

Group Japanese lesbians enema and piss

Info:
Format: wmv
Resolution : 1280x720
Audio : 161
Duration: 00:39:10
File Size: 1.57 GB

Download Video:
Group Japanese lesbians enema and piss.part1
Group Japanese lesbians enema and piss.part2
Group Japanese lesbians enema and piss.part3
Group Japanese lesbians enema and piss.part4
Old 12-24-2021, 06:31 AM   #8892
Renbos
Местный

Default AstraCelestial - Epic Scat HardCore Part 4

AstraCelestial - Epic Scat HardCore Part 4

Info:
Format: mp4
Resolution : 1920x1080
Audio : mp4a-40-2
Duration: 00:23:03
File Size: 1.93 GB

Download Video:
AstraCelestial - Epic Scat HardCore Part 4.part1
AstraCelestial - Epic Scat HardCore Part 4.part2
AstraCelestial - Epic Scat HardCore Part 4.part3
AstraCelestial - Epic Scat HardCore Part 4.part4
AstraCelestial - Epic Scat HardCore Part 4.part5
Old 12-24-2021, 09:31 AM   #8893
Renbos
Местный

Default Grope - Smack My Sweet Ass While I Take a Nice Shit

Grope - Smack My Sweet Ass While I Take a Nice Shit

Info:
Duration: 00:05:42
File Size: 649.52 MB

Download Video:
Grope - Smack My Sweet Ass While I Take a Nice Shit.part1
Grope - Smack My Sweet Ass While I Take a Nice Shit.part2
Old 12-24-2021, 12:32 PM   #8894
Renbos
Местный

Default Get Smelly Shit Themselves Out Of Ass

Get Smelly Shit Themselves Out Of Ass

Description

I train all my slave girls to get smelly food for themselves, shit out of asses. I like to watch their confusion and surprise when their hand goes into dirty ass full of shit. I like to watch them break into smile when the shit covers their hand with its warm pulp and they are happy to start kneading it inside. They take out their hand covered in shit, smear face and body shit and taste it, lick their fingers, hand. They all like it the first time, because they are my shit-eaters, they love dirty games, they love shit and of course sperm with shit. My new slave girl, Maya, is no exception. She is happy tries shit out of ass, sucks dirty dick in shit and swallows cum with shit. She's mine, my dirty slut

Info:
Duration: 00:13:17
File Size: 967.76 MB

Download Video:
Get Smelly Shit Themselves Out Of Ass.part1
Get Smelly Shit Themselves Out Of Ass.part2
Get Smelly Shit Themselves Out Of Ass.part3
Old 12-24-2021, 03:34 PM   #8895
Renbos
Местный

Default GoddessTempest - Shit Eating Toilet Bitch

GoddessTempest - Shit Eating Toilet Bitch

Description

You'll see exactly why this particular shit eating video is so erotic for me. Not only was it quite a huge load of my shit you see sliding out of me into his mouth but it's the communication between us while he is eating and I'm refilling his mouth. As I tell you how good it feels pushing out these big, soft and creamy turds my slave underneath mumbles with a full mouth how it doesn't taste that good, while he is actually swallowing everything!

Try to think about what I'm doing to my poor slave here. I'm seated cowgirl style over an actual porcelain toilet with him underneath. My ass completely unwashed and I actually really need to do a "Number Two." This means besides the fact that a loud fart or two slipped out in his face he could actually TASTE that I needed to use that porcelain toilet.

It's fucking erotic as hell when a woman and a man are having a conversation about her bowel movements while she is shitting in his mouth and he is actually chewing and swallowing.

While swallowing my load he mentioned how tough it is staring into my ass hanging over the actual porcelain toilet while I keep shitting in his mouth. THAT is the ultimate in showing your slave how little you think of him.

Seating yourself over the actual porcelain bathroom toilet and shitting big creamy and revolting loads into his mouth to eat while telling him the reason you do this is because you don't want to take such disgusting shits in your bathroom toilet.

It feels so erotic and naughty holding onto the cool porcelain toilet and feeling the soft mouth under your ass while your thick turds slide out of your asshole slowly. And yes, he ate EVERYTHING in full view for you AND licked my ass clean with his toilet paper tongue.

I feel sorry for my porcelain toilets and will spare it my big shitty loads but NOT my slaves. They HAVE to taste and EAT my entire bowel movements and lick me clean to thank me for their meals from my female Goddess body. No mercy for them EVER!

Be careful what you wish for, it's one thing to taste a little bit of shit. It's something very different CHEWING and SWALLOWING an entire load of shit from a woman's asshole.

Be sure to check out all my other intense and kinky clips! xoxo

Info:
Duration: 00:17:07
File Size: 650.77 MB

Download Video:
GoddessTempest - Shit Eating Toilet Bitch.part1
GoddessTempest - Shit Eating Toilet Bitch.part2
Old 12-24-2021, 07:33 PM   #8896
Renbos
Местный

Default VibeWithMolly - Shit PEE IN MY MOUTH and fuck

VibeWithMolly - Shit PEE IN MY MOUTH and fuck

Description

Watch me take a sexy shit and then call my boyfriend to come in and get the slut out of me by pissing down my throat! I swallow some and it tastes amazing!!! Then I suck his beautiful cock and he fucks me while I'm covered in piss! This is a fun one!

Info:
Resolution : 1080x1920
Duration: 00:08:24
File Size: 917.6 MB

Download Video:
VibeWithMolly - Shit PEE IN MY MOUTH and fuck.part1
VibeWithMolly - Shit PEE IN MY MOUTH and fuck.part2
Old 12-24-2021, 10:34 PM   #8897
Renbos
Местный

Default ScatFreekzClub - Doggy Shits

ScatFreekzClub - Doggy Shits

Description

My flight was delayed for a hour and a half. I had to hold my shit for 3 hours, my stomach felt like it as going to bus from all the poop and pee I had in me. I hate using the tiny bathrooms on the plan. I'm glad my friend that came to get me from the airport didn't mind filming me shitty for you freekz. I'm such a dirty lil doggy, go on the paper!

Info:
Duration: 00:02:51
File Size: 268.58 MB

Download Video:
ScatFreekzClub - Doggy Shits
Old 12-25-2021, 01:35 AM   #8898
Renbos
Местный

Default NEWMFX - Spreading Shit

NEWMFX - Spreading Shit

Info:
Duration: 00:32:42
File Size: 1.33 GB

Download Video:
NEWMFX - Spreading Shit.part1
NEWMFX - Spreading Shit.part2
NEWMFX - Spreading Shit.part3
Old 12-25-2021, 04:35 AM   #8899
Renbos
Местный

Default Sarathonson - Sara and Maria eat smear poop everywhere

Sarathonson - Sara and Maria eat smear poop everywhere

Description

Sara and Maria start by stripping each other's clothes off. Sara then poops on Maria then eats and smears it all over Maria. Maria gives the favor back and eats and smears it all over Sara. Happy viewing.

Info:
Duration: 00:21:10
File Size: 589.61 MB

Download Video:
Sarathonson - Sara and Maria eat smear poop everywhere.part1
Sarathonson - Sara and Maria eat smear poop everywhere.part2
Old 12-25-2021, 07:37 AM   #8900
Renbos
Местный

Default Olgas BDSM play and eats poop

Olgas BDSM play and eats poop

Description

In this video you will see how Olga plays her BDSM game and eats poop. Olga was sitting on the floor with her arms and legs tied, she was fastened with a chain and could not move far. Olga is surrounded by toys that she plans to use. On Olga's tits bondage. And so Olga lies down on the floor and frees her hands. She takes a plastic spatula and hits herself on the ass, on her buttocks, on the anus. Olga does not spare her body and the blows are strong to such an extent that the ass turns red. Then Olga raises her legs and inserts the handle from the shoulder blade into her pussy and fucks herself. Olga brings herself to the first orgasm, she pulls a shoulder blade out of her pussy and pisses on the floor. Then Olga turns on her side, continues to hit her buttocks with a spatula. Then Olga poops lying on the floor and shit flows down her buttocks to the floor. Olga takes her rubber dick and fucks her ass very intensively, and then a little slower, since Olga's mouth is sealed with tape, she cannot scream loudly, you can only see her emotions in her eyes. Olga fucked herself and another orgasm reached its peak. then Olga takes a thicker phalos and continues to fuck her anal. Olga just as intensely fucks her ass and does not get the phalos out of the anus, but sit on it. Olga removes the tape from her mouth and fucks her mouth with the second phalos. Then Olga removes the tape from her legs, unties them and sit on the phalos with her legs apart. There is a bunch of shit in front of her and Olga decides to eat shit. Olga sits on a phalos and fucks her anal and at the same time she bends over and eats shit. She takes small portions of shit from the floor into her mouth and with the second phalos she pushes the shit deeper into her throat. thus Olga ate all the shit, one phalos in her ass and the second in her mouth. At the end, Olga spread her legs and still fucked herself in anal sex. Olga never got the phalos out of her ass until the end of the video. Olga said goodbye to you and sent a hot and dirty kiss to you. A very hot and dirty show from Olga is waiting for you.

Info:
Duration: 00:15:57
File Size: 999.2 MB

Download Video:
Olgas BDSM play and eats poop.part1
Olgas BDSM play and eats poop.part2
Olgas BDSM play and eats poop.part3
Closed Thread