In this forum is erotic information for adults! If you are under 18, you should leave the forum and close the browser tab!

In the theme of not more than 10000 posts! Limit is reached - start a new topic !!! All topics violate the rules of this forum will be deleted without warning!

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2022, 02:44 AM   #9191
Gorod126
Местный

Default Simone Sonay is Mrs. S: ULTIMATE MILF Femdom! - 188

Official Title: Simone Sonay is Mrs. S: ULTIMATE MILF Femdom!
Cast: Simone Sonay, Jonah Marx
Tags: Female Domination, FemDom, BDSM, Domination

Official Synopsis: Simone Sonay has arrived to Divine Bitches and she is fierce!!!! Bow down to Mrs. S, boys and be sure not to leave any drool on her perfect petite toes. Mrs. S means business and shes here to teach all you bad boys just how bad youve been! Watch as this uber MILF femdom teaches John a lesson the only way she knows how. SEX!

Tech. Info
Size: 1467.89 MB
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:39:59

Download - Simone Sonay is Mrs. S: ULTIMATE MILF Femdom!
Old 11-06-2022, 05:44 AM   #9192
Gorod126
Местный

Default Simple Pleasures: A Femdom Surrealist Fantasy - 147

Official Title: Simple Pleasures: A Femdom Surrealist Fantasy
Cast: Lance Hart, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe

Official Synopsis: Femdom is a womans goddess given right. We use it to exploit the testosterone driven madness that is a mans existence. These fetishes are at the root of female supremacy. I use them to my advantage every step of the way, at any opportunity, to remind you that you need to thank women for your existence.

Tech. Info
Size: 1798.33 MB
Duration: 00:48:54

Download - Simple Pleasures: A Femdom Surrealist Fantasy
Old 11-06-2022, 08:44 AM   #9193
Gorod126
Местный

Default Sissification and Humiliation - 285

Official Title: Sissification and Humiliation
Cast: Sean Spurt, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe

Official Synopsis: This week we have the second installment of a fetish that I personally adore, feminization. I ask you this week to allow me to push your buttons and challenge your manhood stripping you of your entire identity and pushing gender rolls beyond conventional thinking for the sake of getting off!

Tech. Info
Size: 1836.11 MB
Duration: 00:50:02

Download - Sissification and Humiliation
Old 11-06-2022, 11:44 AM   #9194
Gorod126
Местный

Default Slave in Heaven Part 3: New York - 119

Official Title: Slave in Heaven Part 3: New York
Cast: Slave Fluffy, Lorelei Lee

Official Synopsis: Slave Fluffy has become a traveling toy for the Divine Bitches to pass around. It is his destiny to attempt to please mistress after mistress, to offer himself to the Bitches in an attempt to make something useful of his life. Lorelei Lee teaches him etiquette in her New York apartment, wrapping his face in duct tape and letting him sniff her perfect pussy through a sweaty stocking. Heavy corporal, spanking, flogging, crops, clamps, rubber bands and a zipper that is pulled off as Lorelei cums, riding this slave boys face while he is gagged with a dildo gag. This lucky slave gets fucked hard and put away back in his shipping box to be sent off to Mistress Cherry Torn.

Tech. Info
Size: 1599.82 MB
Duration: 00:53:21

Download - Slave in Heaven Part 3: New York
Old 11-06-2022, 02:44 PM   #9195
Gorod126
Местный

Default Slave pimped out to suck construction worker dick for Maitresse Madeline - 223

Official Title: Slave pimped out to suck construction worker dick for Maitresse Madeline
Cast: Owen Gray, Jay West, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe

Official Synopsis: Passing by the same construction site I always do on my way to work I get oogled and hollered at by all the sweaty construction workers. This gives me a great idea. Since all men are pigs I think of a great scheme to make some easy and fast cash and I use this Divine Bitches to help.

Tech. Info
Size: 2579.49 MB
Duration: 01:10:26

Download - Slave pimped out to suck construction worker dick for Maitresse Madeline
Old 11-06-2022, 05:44 PM   #9196
Gorod126
Местный

Default Slippery When Wet - 181

Official Title: Slippery When Wet
Cast: Tony Orlando, Mona Wales

Official Synopsis: If you have a fetish for wet slippery fetish sex then this weeks update is for you! If you dont, you will. Mistress Mona Wales is dripping in wet latex and she is using it against you! Heavy sexual teasing, deep prostate milking with wet metal prostate milking toy, hard strap-on anal sex with gigantic black rubber cock, deep metal sounding, slave fucking and denial!!! Not to be missed.

Tech. Info
Size: 2555.54 MB
Duration: 01:09:43

Download - Slippery When Wet
Old 11-06-2022, 08:44 PM   #9197
Gorod126
Местный

Default Small Penis Humiliation Cuckold - 277

Official Title: Small Penis Humiliation Cuckold
Cast: Lea Lexis, Cameron Kincade, Wolf Hudson

Official Synopsis: Mistress Lea Lexis arrives on set and mid pre interview requests to see Cameron Kincades cock before we even start shooting. Apparently she wont shoot with a man that has anything less than 7 inches. Unfortunately she doesnt tell me this until we are already half way through the interview. To say the least, Mistress Lea was extremely disappointed. I cant blame her, Cameron has such a small pathetic little worm that it is probably the smallest we have ever witnessed on Divine Bitches. A shoot that was supposed to be a dungeon scene quickly turns into me scrambling around on break trying to find a bull so I can save the shoot, satisfy Lea and turn it into a cuckolding! Poor Camerons big day whe...

Tech. Info
Size: 2307.93 MB
Duration: 01:02:54

Download - Small Penis Humiliation Cuckold
Old 11-06-2022, 11:40 PM   #9198
Gorod126
Местный

Default Small Penis Punishment - 311

Official Title: Small Penis Punishment
Cast: Logan Vaughn, Lorelei Lee

Official Synopsis: Logan Vaughn is used to girls falling all over him with his big muscles and pretty boy blonde hair. Logan is in for a shocking reality when his good looks dont change a damn thing for Mistress Lorelei Lee and instead she treats him like the piece of muscle meat she sees him as. Logan is tied in rope bondage, and whipped repeatedly then caned on his feet until he must beg for mercy! Funny how these muscle boys break under pressure. Another funny thing is how most of these pretty boy muscle men act all macho yet when it comes to their cock its nothing more than a mouse! How on earth is that supposed to please a Divine lady like Mistress Lee Logan gets fucked deep in his ass and made to think he...

Tech. Info
Size: 2263.97 MB
Duration: 01:01:42

Download - Small Penis Punishment
Old 11-07-2022, 02:40 AM   #9199
Gorod126
Местный

Default Snitch Fuck: Lily Lane Fucks the Information Out of Ruckus - 13

Official Title: Snitch Fuck: Lily Lane Fucks the Information Out of Ruckus
Cast: Lily Lane, Ruckus

Official Synopsis: Ruckus and his gang of thieves have stolen Lily Lanes money. The gorgeous tattooed Lily Lane captures Ruckus, blindfolds and gags his mouth, strips him to his black underwear, and handcuffs him to a seat in the middle of a messy room. Lily asks Ruckus where her money is and he doesnt say a word. She beats his legs with a big wooden stick, hits him with a flogger, and repeatedly punches his chest and Ruckus still wont tell where he hid her money. She gets an idea, switches gears, and takes the blindfold off of Ruckus eyes. She decides to use her sex appeal to get the information she wants out of him. She grinds her amazing ass on his dick, puts her big beautiful tits in his face, and asks agai...

Tech. Info
Size: 1909.16 MB
Duration: 00:51:53

Download - Snitch Fuck: Lily Lane Fucks the Information Out of Ruckus
Old 11-07-2022, 05:40 AM   #9200
Gorod126
Местный

Default Social media stalker punished & milked of his cum by Miss Mona Wales! - 236

Official Title: Social media stalker punished & milked of his cum by Miss Mona Wales!
Cast: Ruckus, Mona Wales

Official Synopsis: Gorgeous dominatrix Mona Wales returns to Divine Bitches taunting Ruckus for his incessant flirting with her on social media. Ruckus cant wait for Mona to get her hands on him but who ever said it was his decision anyway This slut needs punishment and Mona decides humiliating his straight edged vegan ass would be the most entertaining. His cock and balls are connected to a ball and chain while hes beat, tied in suspension bondage and rubbed down with a meaty sausage all over his herbivorous body while filling his ass with her meaty cock then used as a human dildo and drained of all his sperm!

Tech. Info
Size: 1997.69 MB
Duration: 00:57:40

Download - Social media stalker punished & milked of his cum by Miss Mona Wales!
Closed Thread